Performances in the Park
We are excited to be able to host our annual Performances in the Park series this summer! After reviewing the most recent state and county public health orders, there will be some restrictions in place for everyone’s safety related to preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Reservations & Capacity
Due to the limited capacity of 175 people per event, reservations are required to attend these events. All attendees must register regardless of age, this includes children.
Reservations are limited to 5 of the 7 evening performances per person to accommodate as many people as possible. So choose wisely because we have a great lineup this year! *This only applies to the evening performances.
You must login to make your reservation. If you are an existing Wheat Ridge Parks & Recreation customer and do not know your username or password, click on the "Forgot Password" button and enter the email address we have on file for your household. You can also request your username and password by calling us at 303-231-1300.
Rules & Safety Measures
- The entire grass area located south of the parking lot will be fenced off for each concert. Entrance will only be granted to those who registered.
- Upon arrival, you must check-in to gain access inside the fenced area. Please bring your photo ID.
- Social distancing measures:
- The sidewalk will will be marked with 6’ of space between each mark to keep everyone appropriately distanced while waiting to enter.
- Circles will be painted on the grass area 6’ apart from one another and large enough to comfortably fit a family of 5 within each circle.
- Dancing is allowed and encouraged, but please maintain 6’ apart from others outside your household.
- A separate exit location will be established away from the entrance for exiting during and after the show to help with traffic flow and maintaining appropriate distance.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up within the fenced area for you to utilize.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
- Cancellations and rescheduled dates will be posted on this site as soon as possible.
- Sign up to receive notifications and updates on your mobile device!
What to bring
- Lawn chairs or blankets
- Picnics (glass containers prohibited)
- Dogs (on leash only)
- Clear Creek Trail and creek access points
- Anderson Pool
- Baseball field
- Multi-purpose field