Currently unavailable - Children's Pavilion reopening TBD
Enjoy the convenience of on-site, affordable drop-in child care while you're getting a workout in at the Recreation Center!
Child care is provided on a first-come, first-served basis for children ages six months to 10 years old.
Each 1/2 hour: $2/child
20 Half Hour Visits: $34 (15% off)
40 Half Hour Visits: $64 (20% off)
The Children's Pavilion is a positive and fun place for children filled with a variety of age-appropriate features, toy and books. An adjacent, enclosed playground is available for exclusive use by the Children's Pavilion.
Each member of our Child Care Team is experienced working with children, holds American Red Cross First Aid and CPR/AED certifications and has passed federal background checks.
- 2 Hour maximum
- Children must be signed in and out by their parent(s). Written permission and a photo ID is required to release your child to anyone else.
- For the health and well being of your child and others, and to maintain a healthy environment, sick children or children with cold or flu like symptoms will not be permitted in the Children's Pavilion.
- No gum allowed. Children must dispose of gum before entering the Children's Pavilion.
- No more than four infants 6 to 11 months old will be admitted at one time. You may call ahead to ensure availability.
- A parent must be present inside the Rec Center at all times.
- Parents must provide a carrier for each infant.
- Personal belongings such as bottles, pacifiers, hats, gloves, coats, backpacks, toys, etc. should be labeled. Staff are not responsible for lost items.
- Personal care (i.e. diaper changing or feeding) cannot be provided by staff. Children who are unable to hold their own bottle must be fed by their parent.
- Shoes must be worn by all children who are mobile by foot.
- Snacks are welcome, but will not be provided by staff. Please keep snacks easy.