Recreation Center Aquatics
- Zero-depth entry play pool with fountains, tumble buckets and a kids' lion slide.
- "River" with moving current for water exercise and inner tube floating
- 120-foot water slide
- Eight lane, 25-yard competitive lap pool
- Diving board
Hot Tub, Sauna & Steam Room
- Children under 14 not allowed
- Do not pour liquids on steam room thermostat
- For your safety please limit time in all heat amenities
- No essential oils or fragrances inside steam room or sauna
- Teens 14 through 17 must be accompanied by an adult
Schedule & Hours
View the aquatics schedule (PDF) for full details. Schedule is subject to change without notice. Please confirm hours before visiting by calling 303-231-1300.
Pools may close periodically for swim lessons, swim team practices or meets. Notices will be posted in the facility and online.
- 7 days/week from open until 10 a.m.
- 10 min. each hour (to clear the pool and give kids a bathroom break)
Open Swim Hours
|Monday and Wednesday*||10 a.m. until 5 p.m. & 7:15 - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday and Thursday||10 a.m. until 9 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. until 6 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||10 a.m. until 7:30 p.m.|
*Adult swim only during swim lessons from 5 - 7:15 p.m.
- Children 5 and older, please use gender appropriate locker rooms or family locker rooms.
- Children 6 to 9 must be appropriately supervised by an adult in the pool area.
- Children under the age of 3 are required to wear a swim diaper and/or tight-fitting plastic pants under their swimsuits. No regular diapers allowed in pools.
- Children under the age of 6 must be directly supervised within an arms reach, in the water, by a parent or guardian.
- State health regulations require full head and body shower to be taken before entering pools.