Discover and experience Colorado's awesome attractions!
Our day trips are the perfect opportunity for 50+ adults to explore Colorado and make new friends without the hassle of having to drive!
Trips and destinations vary depending on the month:
- Performances–concerts, theater, dance
- Educational-museums, exhibits, tours
- Events–festivals, teas, sports, happy hour
- Unique Colorado attractions
- Natural areas
Choose trips that match your ability
Trip rating and description conveys the level of physical activity involved. Trips will have ratings listed on our online registration website and in print materials. Please be sure to read the trip rating and choose trips that match your ability accordingly.
General Trip Ratings:
Ratings convey the level of physical activity involved. Every trip requires the ability to get on/off the van independently using grab bars and three steps. Need an accommodation? Contact AAC Team.
Outdoor recreation ratings are separate. See outdoor rec ratings here.
- All trips require ability to get on/off van independently using grab bars and 3 steps. If you are unable to do this, you do have the option of having a personal aide register and provide direct support during the trip.
- Any trip with elevation of 9,000’ boosts rating to moderate or active depending on level of walking/activity needed. So a LIGHT trip at elevation is a moderate trip.
- Venue accessibility is different for every trip. Be sure to read trip description thoroughly.
Trip registration opens each month for trips scheduled in the following month. Resident registration opens on the 2nd Thursday of the month and non-resident registration opens on the 2nd Friday of every month.
Register online or by calling 303-205-7500.