Performances in the Park
We are back for (mostly) normal operations for the summer 2021 events.
Reservations & Capacity
Reservations are no longer needed for summer concerts. If you have already reserved a spot, thank you! But moving forward reservations are not needed for any friends or family that you would like to invite to join you!
If you were on a waitlist to attend concerts, there's no further action needed on your end. Feel free to join us!
Rules & Safety Measures
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Masks are not required to attend, but we are encouraging masks for anyone attending that isn't vaccinated.
- We will not have a fence or painted circles this year to enforce distancing, but we are still encouraging attendees to practice social distancing - keeping the 6' rule in mind when selecting your seating area at the concerts.
- Cancellations and rescheduled dates will be posted on this site as soon as possible.
- Sign up to receive notifications and updates on your mobile device!
What to bring
- Lawn chairs or blankets
- Picnics (glass containers prohibited)
- Dogs (on leash only)
- Small Shade Umbrellas (especially for the children’s shows as there is limited shaded seating)
- Clear Creek Trail and creek access points
- Anderson Pool
- Baseball field
- Multi-purpose field