Wheat Ridge Recreation Center
Yes, We're OPEN!
In compliance with current state and county public health orders, the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center is open with safety protocols in place for both patrons and staff.
- Walk-ups/drop-ins welcome for individual workouts, fitness classes, basketball, pickleball and racquetball. No reservations required.
- Cash transactions will be accepted.
- All passes active (reactivated) and available.
- Daily admission fees reset to pre-COVID rates.
- Equipment may be checked out at the front desk for basketball, racquetball and pickleball. All equipment will be sanitized upon return.
To maintain a safe and healthy environment and keep our doors open, everyone entering the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center must commit to the following:
- I will stay home if I have a fever, cough or any other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I will practice physical distancing (stay 6 ft. apart) to the greatest extent possible.
- I will not shake hands or engage in physical contact with others.
- I will wash my hands often. And I will use hand sanitizer in between hand washing.
- I will not share equipment with others, and will disinfect equipment before and after use.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
- Staff will wear face coverings indoors at the Recreation Center.
- Staff will practice physical distancing (maintain 6 ft. apart) to the greatest extent possible.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Plexiglas separators have been installed at the front desk.
- 6 ft. distanced decals have been placed on the floor in high-traffic areas to help with physical distancing efforts.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
|Fitness Floor (Track, Cardio Equipment, Free Weight Area)
Ages 12 & older
Freestyle use of the fitness area upstairs.
|Group Fitness Classes
No reservations required. First-come, first-served.
|Leisure (Activity) Pool
||OPEN||View pool schedule. Slide is open on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays.|
|Aqua Exercise Classes
||AVAILABLE||View class schedule.|
||OPEN||No reservations required.|
|Sauna||AVAILABLE||No reservations required. Cleaned twice a day, between 7:30 and 8am and between 1 and 2 PM.|
||AVAILABLE||No reservations required. Cleaned twice a day, between 7:30 and 8am and between 1 and 2 PM.|
||OPEN||Drop-in or call up to 2 days in advance to reserve a court. Up to 4 players per court.
Equipment may be checked out at the front desk and will be sanitized upon return.
||Staffed climbing wall hour return: Mon/Wed 4:00-7:00pm and Sat 12:00-3:00pm
|Gym: Pickleball||AVAILABLE||Drop-in, no reservations required. View details|
||AVAILABLE||View Gym Schedule.|
|Gym: Volleyball||AVAILABLE*||View Gym Schedule.|
|Children's Pavilion/ Childcare
||OPEN||Monday - Friday 8:30am-1pm
Monday - Thursday 4:30pm-7:30pm
||AVAILABLE||By appointment only, please contact Mariah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-231-1306|
||AVAILABLE||By appointment only, please contact Mariah at email@example.com or 303-231-1306
|Reiki||AVAILABLE||By appointment only, please contact Mariah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-231-1306|
||AVAILABLE||For inquiries about rentals, please contact Katie Waters at 303-231-1315 or email@example.com|
Payment & Pass Options
|Daily Admission Fee||AVAILABLE||Fees have returned to pre-COVID rates (see table below) and everyone must check-in with an active household account.|
|Annual Passes||AVAILABLE||All passes that were reactivated on 3/15/21 will have an expiration date one full year from the original expiration date.|
|10-Visit Passes||AVAILABLE||Valid for drop-in use.|
|SilverSneakers and ReNEW Active||AVAILABLE||Eligible members may use these passes for pool use or drop-in to use the facility for individual workouts, fitness classes, pickleball, racquetball.|
Admission & Passes
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (65+)||$4||$5||$6|
10 Visit Pass
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (65+)||$34||$42||$49|
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (65+)||$26||$29||$32|
|Household of 3|
$5/month each additional member
Monthly payment automatically withdraws from your checking account or credit card.
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (65+)||$269||$299||$329|
|Household of 3|
$50 each additional member
Payment due up front. Valid one year from date of purchase.
Annual Pass Perks
- 2 Free Guest Passes
- 15% Off Children's Pavilion Passes
- 50% Off 2 Recreation Classes (Excludes Swim Lessons, Preschool and Sun Camp)
- 50% Off 1 Personal Training Session
- 50% Off 1 Massage, Reiki or Reflexology Session
Additional Tips & Resources
- *Proof of residency status required
- Children under 3 are admitted free!
- Bring your own towel, towel service is not provided.
- Discounts and Scholarships available
Programs and facility operations are subject to change at any time based on state, local and public health orders and recommendations. Reservations will be reinstated if the county moves back to LEVEL ORANGE at any point.