Wheat Ridge Recreation Center
Welcome to the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center!
The Wheat Ridge Recreation Center provides diverse programs and amenities for individuals of all ages and abilities.
- Fitness floor
- Lap pool
- Leisure pool
- Steam Room
- Hot tub/Whirlpool
- Children's Pavilion
- Climbing Wall
- Racquetball courts
- Massage Therapy
Payment & Pass Options
|Daily Admission Fee||AVAILABLE||Fees have returned to pre-COVID rates (see table below) and everyone must check-in with an active household account.|
|Annual Passes||AVAILABLE||All passes that were reactivated on 3/15/21 will have an expiration date one full year from the original expiration date.|
|10-Visit Passes||AVAILABLE||Valid for drop-in use.|
|SilverSneakers and ReNEW Active||AVAILABLE||Eligible members may use these passes for pool use or drop-in to use the facility for individual workouts, fitness classes, pickleball, racquetball.|
Admission & Passes
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (65+)||$5||$6||$7|
10 Visit Pass
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (65+)||$43||$51||$60|
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (65+)||$30||$36||$42|
|Household of 3|
$10/month each additional member
Monthly payment automatically withdraws from your checking account or credit card.
|Youth (3-17)/Senior (65+)||$290||$330||$370|
|Household of 3|
$75 each additional member
Payment due up front. Valid one year from date of purchase.
Annual Pass Perks
- 2 Free Guest Passes
- 15% Off Children's Pavilion Passes
- 50% Off 2 Recreation Classes (Excludes Swim Lessons, Preschool and Sun Camp)
- 50% Off 1 Personal Training Session
- 50% Off 1 Massage, Reiki or Acupuncture Session
Additional Tips & Resources
|Fitness Floor (Track, Cardio Equipment, Free Weight Area)
Ages 12 & older
Freestyle use of the fitness area upstairs.
|Group Fitness Classes
No reservations required. First-come, first-served.
Adult swim only. View pool schedule.
|Leisure (Activity) Pool
||OPEN||Adult swim only. View pool schedule.|
|Aqua Exercise Classes
||AVAILABLE||View class schedule. Classes now offered at Anderson Pool!|
||OPEN||Open Mon-Fri from 5:00am-11:30am. No reservations required.|
|Sauna||AVAILABLE||No reservations required. Cleaned twice a day, between 7:30 and 8am and between 1 and 2 PM.|
||AVAILABLE||No reservations required. Cleaned twice a day, between 7:30 and 8am and between 1 and 2 PM.|
||OPEN||Drop-in or call up to 2 days in advance to reserve a court. Up to 4 players per court.
Equipment may be checked out at the front desk and will be sanitized upon return.
||Mon/Wed 4:00-7:00pm and Sat 12:00-3:00pm
|Gym: Pickleball||AVAILABLE||Drop-in, no reservations required. View details|
||AVAILABLE||View Gym Schedule.|
|Gym: Volleyball||AVAILABLE*||View Gym Schedule.|
|Children's Pavilion/ Childcare
||OPEN||Monday - Friday 8:30am-1pm
Monday - Thursday 4:30pm-7:30pm
||AVAILABLE||By appointment only, please contact Mariah at email@example.com or 303-231-1306|
||AVAILABLE||By appointment only, please contact Mariah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-231-1306
|Reiki||AVAILABLE||By appointment only, please contact Mariah at email@example.com or 303-231-1306|
||AVAILABLE||For inquiries about rentals, please contact Katie Waters at 303-231-1315 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs and facility operations are subject to change at any time based on state, local and public health orders and recommendations. Reservations will be reinstated if the county moves back to LEVEL ORANGE at any point.
To maintain a safe and healthy environment and keep our doors open, everyone entering the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center must commit to the following:
- I will stay home if I have a fever, cough or any other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I will practice physical distancing (stay 6 ft. apart) to the greatest extent possible.
- I will not shake hands or engage in physical contact with others.
- I will wash my hands often. And I will use hand sanitizer in between hand washing.
- I will not share equipment with others, and will disinfect equipment before and after use.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
- Team Members will practice physical distancing (maintain 6 ft. apart) to the greatest extent possible.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Plexiglas separators have been installed at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.