Sun camp has reached its max capacity and is no longer taking reservations, but there are still opportunities for your children to learn and have fun with Wheat Ridge this summer!
Please take a look at our specialty camps offered at the Anderson Building throughout the summer.
See registration page for more details.
Summer Adventure Pass
Registration Opens: Tuesday, April 6 at 5:00am
Closes: When sold out
Cost & Payment
- $2000 for all 10 weeks of camp. SAVE $250!
- The Adventure Pass guarantees your child’s spot at camp for all 50 days, whether they attend or not. This allows you to have some flexibility for scheduling summer vacations or other activities.
- Because this pass is already discounted, we do not offer an additional sibling discount on the Adventure Pass.
- Installment payment plan available!
- The Adventure Pass is non-refundable.
If we do not sell out during Adventure Pass registration, we will open up daily registration. Wondering about availability? Email Beth June - emails will be sent periodically with updates on availability.
Registration Opens: Tuesday, April 13
- $45/day (sibling discount: $40)
- Payment due in full at registration when registering for less than 6 weeks. (includes waitlisted days)
- Installment payment plan available when registering for more than 6 weeks
- Payment for all June camp dates due at registration (including waitlisted days)
- July camp dates (enrolled and waitlisted) auto charged Wednesday, June 16
- August camp dates (enrolled and waitlisted) auto charged Friday, July 16
If your child is waitlisted and does not get enrolled, you will be refunded the full daily fee. Please notify the camp registrar at your earliest convenience if you no longer need your child on the waitlist.
No refunds or credits will be give for cancellation requests made after date Monday, May 10. A $5 processing fee will be charged per child for each day you cancel prior to the cancellation deadline.
- Camp Enrollment Forms
- Copy of Immunization Record
This information must be completed and returned to our office at least 3 business days prior to your child’s first day of camp. No exceptions, this is a state-licensing requirement.
Updated Parent Manual - coming soon!
Please read, as all policies and procedures are outlined.