Start your journey to whole body health with one of our many health and wellness services!
Massage, Reiki, and Acupuncture are offered at the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center in our wellness room located just off the lobby. Book your appointment today with one of our licensed and experienced practitioners.
More than just aahh - massage therapy is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension.
- Enhance circulation
- Improve range of motion
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen stress, anxiety, depression
- Promote tissue generation and healing
- Stretch, relax and soften injured, tired and overused muscles
Massage Types Offered
- Deep Tissue
- Cranial Sacral
An energy healing treatment that works holistically on the body, mind and spirit.
- Accelerate natural healing
- Induce relaxation
- Release emotional blockages
- Relieve stress and pain
Acupuncture is a complementary medical practice that involves the insertion of very thin needles through the skin at strategic points on your body, most commonly used to alleviate pain. Increasingly, it is being used for overall wellness, including managing stress.
Traditional Chinese medicine explains acupuncture as a technique for balancing the flow of energy — known as chi or qi (chee) — believed to flow through pathways (meridians) in your body. By inserting needles into specific points along these meridians, acupuncture practitioners believe that your energy flow will re-balance
- Reduces/relieves pain
- Reduces stress
- Relief from headaches
- Improves immune system
- Relieves allergy symptoms
- Enhances mental clarity
- Balances energy flow
- Moxibustion - a form of heat therapy in which dried plant materials called "moxa" are burned on or very near the surface of the skin to warm and invigorate the flow of Qi in the body and dispel certain pathogenic influences. Moxa is made from the dried leafy material of Chinese mugwort.
- Cupping Therapy - a traditional Chinese and Middle Eastern practice that involves placing glass cups at certain places on the skin to create suction which allows for the treatment of the muscle, connective tissue and skin layers
- QiGong TuiNa - a meditative therapy that engages acupuncture and muscle channels in a series of expanding and contracting movements. It allows for treatment of local areas of discomfort and impairment in addition to the corresponding muscles or channels responsible for their movement.
- Gua sha - a natural, alternative therapy that involves scraping the surface of the skin with a massage tool to improve circulation, release toxins and reduce inflammation.
Meet Our Therapists
- 30 Minute: $30 non-residents $35)
- 60 Minute: $55 (non-residents $60)
- 90 Minute: $75 (non-residents $80)
- 6 Sessions: $285 (non-residents $290)
- 12 Sessions: $540 (non-residents $545)
- 6 Sessions: $400 (non-residents $405)
- 12 Sessions: $780 (non-residents $785)
Call 303-231-1306 to set up your appointment.