Rec Center Pools are Open!
Rules & Restrictions
- Reservations are for 1 hour | One reservation per person, per day
- Only patrons with a pool reservation will have access to the locker rooms. Individual lockers are not be available.
- Family locker rooms are available upon request. It is recommended to come prepared to swim.
- Bring your own equipment. We will not provide kickboards, swim buoys, noodles, etc.
- Face masks are required until entering the pool.
- Proper swim attire is required. Street clothes and cotton are not permitted.
- State health regulations require full head and body shower to be taken before entering pools.
- Ages 12 & older. Youth ages 12-16 must be on a sanctioned swim team.
- 8 lap lanes available during most times
- Single and double occupant lanes available
- Use of lap pool is for lap swim, therapeutic or aqua exercise only
- Limit of 4 reservations per week (*lap pool only)
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent in the water at all times
- Slide and water features remain unavailable
Cancellations / Refunds / Transfers / Missed Reservations
- You may cancel your reservation up to 2 hours prior to your reservation by calling 303-231-1300. No cancellations within 2 hours of reservation.
- Refunds will be issued as household credit for cancellations made in time.
- Reservations may be transferred to another person up to 2 hours prior to your reservation. No transfers are allowed within 2 hours of the reservation.
- No Show Policy - Due to high demand for pool reservations, and an increased volume of patrons failing to show up for their reservation or cancel ahead of time, a $4 "no show" fee will be charged to individuals who do not show up for their reservation and fail to cancel within the allotted time frame. The fee will be added to your household account and must be paid before future reservations are able to be made.